Birmingham Cognitive Behavioural Therapist Jobs
What’s The Opportunity?
We're Dynamic You - a small but rapidly growing Psychological Therapy Practice.
Our vision is providing a safe and supportive environment for our clients and our Therapy team alike. We're excited to be opening a new clinic in Central Birmingham, and are looking to expand our team. So if you're looking for Cognitive Behavioural Therapist jobs in Birmingham we would love to hear from you.
As a freelance member of the team we can support your private practice with us in a number of ways:
- We pride ourselves on creating a supportive, relaxed and forward-thinking Therapy environment
- We are unique in providing free clinical supervision to our subcontractor Therapists and Psychologists
- We also offer free professional indemnity insurance whilst you are subcontracting in private practice with us
- We have an attractive and flexible sessional fee structure.
- We offer you the opportunity to be part of a truly dynamic clinical and administrative team
We're also doing things differently in how we care for clients that are receiving treatment at our clinics. For example:
- We truly provide unique therapy interventions for our clients - no 'cookie cutter' targets.
- We make sure that we offer treatment based upon the latest clinical research, but avoid being overly focused on KPIs and targets
- We’re flexible. Whilst many clinics claim this, we really do put our clients care first
If you're an experienced Cognitive Behavioural Therapist based in or around Birmingham we'd love to hear from you.
You might be someone who has a part-time NHS position who is keen to explore splitting your clinical time between NHS and private settings. Equally, you may already have your own private practice but would like to move this into an established larger clinic so that you can spend more time focusing on your clinical work, and less time with administration.
As a subcontractor member of our team you will have the flexibility to choose the practice hours that you can be available, and will also be responsible for your own tax arrangements. We will fully support your practice, and we ask that you make at least two clinic blocks available weekly (from morning, afternoon and evening options.)
As with working in most private clinics you will need to be comfortable with a non-compete clause for your private work with us.
We have a number of opportunities for CBT jobs in Birmingham currently, so if this sounds like you why not get in touch with us today.
- A Postgraduate level Cognitive Behavioural Therapy Qualification (for example PG Dip, Masters or Doctoral Level)
- To be currently Accredited by the BABCP (or HCPC Registered if your core background is as a Chartered Psychologist)
- To have been qualified for at least five years
- To have a current DBS certificate with no practice restrictions