Online CBT Therapist Jobs
What’s The Opportunity?
If you're looking for Online CBT Therapist job opportunities, we're looking to recruit enthusiastic and experienced practitioners for our sophisticated Online Clinic.
Since opening our first private clinic we have noticed that many private clients would like treatment with us, but might not be located near to one of our clinics. That's why we've developed a sophisticated and secure online clinic to offer to treatment to a wide range of people in the UK and abroad.
We're interested in hearing from clinicians who are looking for Online CBT Therapist jobs on a subcontractor basis with us. We pride ourselves in the quality of our clinical outcomes with clients, and so you'll need to be a highly qualified and experienced practitioner who is confident in working with clients remotely.
Our Online Clinic uses cutting edge medical conferencing software to help make sessions as simple and convenient as possible. It also means that most clinical problems can be treated remotely, in roughly the same way they would be during a face-to-face session.
Nationwide - Home Based
We're looking for you if you're a CBT Therapist who is keen to embrace new technologies to help clients at our clinic.
You might be either a CBT Therapist by background, or a Psychologist. You'll need to be confident in working in a CBT (or other evidence-based) model with clients who are at a distance, and may be experiencing a range of psychological problems.
As a subcontractor Therapist with us you can access all of the benefits of being affiliated with our clinic, whilst having flexibility over your own working affairs. Benefits of being a Therapist with our Online Clinic include:
- Flexibility of being a subcontractor for your tax affairs
- Working securely and conveniently from home
- Flexibility of being able to choose your clinic hours
- Full and free clinical supervision of your private practice with us
- Free professional indemnity insurance whilst you are working in our Online Clinic
- All the benefits of working as part of a professional and forward thinking practice
If this sounds like you, we'd love you to make an application for an Online Therapist Job with us today...
- You'll need to be a qualified CBT Therapist and have a BABCP accreditation and/or HCPC Registration
- You'll need to have at least five years of practice experience since you qualified
- You'll also need to have a valid DBS certificate
Applications for this job opportunity have been paused, please check back soon.