Plymouth Cognitive Behavioural Therapist Jobs
What’s The Opportunity?
Are you searching for CBT Therapist jobs in Plymouth?
We're a small but fast growing private Therapy Clinic, and we're keen to hear from qualified and experienced CBT Therapists and Psychologists who are interested in working within private practice at our new Plymouth location.
We're able to offer flexible clinic times, and provide full practice support, including:
- Being part of a friendly team including other Therapists, and expert administrative team.
- An interesting and varied caseload of motivated private clients
- Free clinical supervision for your private practice by leading experts
- Free Professional Indemnity Insurance for your practice with us
- A beautiful and convenient clinic location
We try hard to make sure that opportunities with us provide the perfect balance between flexibility and support. If you're considering private practice, working as a subcontractor Therapist with us means that you get the benefits of working in private practice (including a significantly higher hourly fee compared to NHS positions) but with the full office and clinical support that clinicians in independent practice sometimes struggle without.
Read on to find out if you're exactly the person we're hoping to find...
We want to hear from you if you're looking for CBT jobs in Plymouth or the surrounding areas and are an enthusiastic and forward-thinking Therapist.
You'll be a BABCP accredited (or registered with the HCPC, if you're a Psychologist) and looking for the opportunity to enter private practice, most likely alongside other practice or family commitments. Most of our team balance their work with us alongside an NHS contract - however some of our team work exclusively in private practice.
You'll be comfortable with working as a subcontractor Therapist with us, and managing your own caseload of private clients who are receiving treatment from our clinic. Typically our clients present for help with a mixture of 'IAPT level' problems through to more complex or long-standing issues, and so you'll need to have a level of experience in working with a range of problem areas and psychological disorders.
You might already be working in Private Practice independently but looking for the opportunity to have the security and support of being part of a larger team, whilst maintaining autonomy over your own working hours and tax affairs.
If this sounds like you, then we'd love you to apply and begin a conversation with us today...
- To be a qualified CBT Therapist or Psychologist with an appropriate postgraduate qualification
- To be accredited by the BABCP or registered with the HCPC (if you're a Psychologist)
- To have a minimum of five years post qualification experience in practice
- To have a valid DBS certificate and no restrictions to your practice with any regulating bodies