Private Cognitive Behavioural Therapist
What’s The Opportunity?
Wondering if there’s more to Therapy than data collection, targets and triaging? Considering Private Therapy? If you want to make your mark in an exciting established and rapidly growing Private Therapy Practice then come and say hello to us..
We’re Dynamic You: Therapy Clinics, and our private clinics are doing things differently.
- We offer outstanding, personalised Therapy experiences.
- We offer evidence-based treatments, without being overwhelmed by data recording and ‘one-size-fits all Therapy’.
- We’re proud of our small but growing team of friendly, highly experienced Therapists and Psychologists.
For Our Therapy Team:
- We offer a supportive and exciting environment to practice.
- Expert Clinical supervision
- Full administrative support to ensure that your focus is on your clients and not being an office worker.
- We also offer a very attractive and flexible sessional fee structure.
You'll be an experienced Cognitive Behavioural Therapist who is interested in either moving into Private Practice, or moving your existing Private Practice to Dynamic You Therapy Clinics. We're particularly interested in hearing from CBT Therapists that have fresh and new ideas about emotional resilience, and who want to be make their mark in a growing clinic that has big ambitions for the future.
You'll be passionate about providing effective Therapy that is in line with recommended clinical guidelines. Having experience of working within a range of clinical settings including Primary and Secondary care teams would be a real advantage.
Practice opportunities with us are on a sessional basis (either mornings, afternoons and evenings) and so you'll be a sub-contractor able to cover at least two sessions per week. Being a subcontractor means you will be responsible for your own Tax situation, and will also have control and flexibility over your work.
As with working in most private clinics you will need to be comfortable with a non-compete clause for your private work with us.
- You'll need to have a CBT Qualification (at either Post Graduate Diploma, Msc or Doctorate level)
- To be BABCP Accredited
- Have at least 5 years post qualification experience
- Hold a valid DBS Certificate, with no current or past restrictions on your Practice
Applications for this job opportunity have been paused, please check back soon.